Grass Valley announces IT Bill Of Rights - Ethernet is the highway and eStor is a perfect fit!
Blending the latest advancements in IT technologies with our deep experience in video and audio processing, management and storage, the K2™ media server and media client system are designed specifically for the sharing and reuse of digital media assets. The result is a system that supports, IT-centric, file-based playout and distribution workflows, simplifies installation and operation, and provides new levels of network control.
Want to know how the Apace eStor can help you, contact me: Dennis Bress Tele: 949-673-2943 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org More at: www.ieei.tv
- Gigabit Ethernet backbone
- Scales from standalone system with several channels to shared-storage systems with more than 100
- Supports iSCSI (Internet SCSI) protocol over standard Ethernet connectivity to deliver deterministic bandwidth and availability via patent-pending optimization techniques
- Dedicated bandwidth for FTP and CIFS IP file transfers
- Redundancy available at every level with no single point of failure
- Designed for remote network operation with simple interfaces for operation and administration to reduce training time
- Supports ASI I/O, with or without demultiplexing
Agile compression format support
- Agile client with HD (1080i/720p) MPEG-2 (4:2:2 and 4:2:0) to 100Mb/s in I-frame or Long GOP, as well as SD MPEG-2 on the same timeline
- SD client with MPEG-2 and DV on the same timeline
- Transparent handling of MXF, GXF, QuickTime, and AVI media files
- Support for Grass Valley NetCentral™ SNMP-based monitoring software
- Supports addition/reconfiguration of clients without system disruption and addition of storage without destruction of media